Facebook is considered as a powerful marketing tool and it is an effective way to grow any business. If you already know the importance of facebook ad, you can have a look here how to make a successful Facebook Ad campaign. If not, then keep reading the benefits of Facebook ad that you should apply for your business.
Lets know the following advantages of facebook ads:
1. Your customers are on Facebook: Facebook has the largest number of active users than any other social media channels. Fact is, 80% of internet users use facebook. Most of the facebook users visit 2 of 3 times a day. You can keep your business in front of them and increase your sales brand awareness.
2. Target the right customer you are looking for: Through Facebook Ad, you can target your ads to a specific group of people based on their location, age, interests, activities, behaviors and many other things. This makes your campaign successful. To learn detail about advanced targeting for the Facebook ad, you can read this blog.
3. Low Cost: Facebook paid marketing is cheaper than any other form of traditional marketing. You can reach 1000 targeted people (vary in differents location) spending $5. It does not possible to reach with a low budget through TV, radio, newspaper or billboard. By this way, a small business owner also can compete with an established business.
4. Immediate result: Once your Facebook ad campaign is started, you will get immediate engagements of customers. Facebook will spend your ad budget on a given time and will drive the best result possible.
5. Increase brand value: You can reach all your targeted people through facebook ad to increase your brand awareness. The more people will be aware about your brand, you have the chance to get more customers.
6. Increase sale: It doesn’t matter what type of business you are running, you can generate the actual sales through a Facebook ad campaign. Suppose, you have an online store and you are selling and deliver boutique dresses to customers. Facebook ad will reach your products to those people who eventually interact with products.
7. Get lead: Alex has business of solar system. He offers a solar package for $3,000. He had run a Facebook ad campaign to get leads. When customers provide any information, it calls to lead. Alex got 41 leads spending only $500 in a month resulting $12.20 per lead. He was able to sell his solar package to 11 people = $3000 X 11 = $33,000 sales spending only $500. Imagine, it is possible with a facebook ad.
8. Increase website visitors: You can aim to drive more visitors through facebook ads. There are many other sources to get traffic but only potential traffic will be your customer. To target the potential traffic with a limited budget, facebook is the best platform.
9. The result is measurable: You can measure your cost per result and find out the best targeting at the cheapest cost. Facebook Ad allow you to create a different ad with a variety of customization by which you can take the action needed.
10. You can retarget the audience: Research says, more than 70 percent of customers do not buy any product after seeing an ad for the first time. So you need to retarget the audience for 2nd, 3rd and 4th time. Facebook ads can target the audience who have previously interacted with your content on Facebook or website.